Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Co-workers United!

So I'm at work sitting next to Angelene and she requested that I write a post about her. I kindly obliged and started writing this. While writing the first few words she walked by and sternly said, "Make sure it's not WACK!" So per her request... I'm gonna try. My posts come spur of the moment so a planned one (like this) has the possibility of being subpar. But it won't..... Now I've known Angelene for a few months now and we've hit the point in our relationship where we can share semi-personal stories (Only a select few co-workers I've had in my life has elevated to that level). She's cool peoples and I'm not saying that because she asked me to write something about her even though she's most likely gonna read this. We share stories, converse on certain situations and.... I got to get to work cuz kids are starting to come in.
So to wrapp of my rambling.... She's Angelene.

Be Easy,
T

0 comments: