Thursday, May 8, 2008

Mama's Boy

So Mother's Day is coming up and I'm getting a little down because I'm facing the fact that I might not see my mother this weekend. Unfortunately, money permits me from seeing the special lady in my life. Throughout my life, my mother has been there for me. She guided me through adolescence, motivated me through high school, and molded me to become the man I am today. Being 21, I am still asking her for guidance and inspiration to stay on the RIGHT path in life and to keep striving for success. She instilled a lot of wonderful characteristics in me that I couldn't have gotten from anywhere else. I owe everything to her so by continuing on this GREAT path is my way of showing her that its all because of her. It's because of her that I'm in college, almost a senior, and reaching for the stars. It's because of her that I have ambitions that stem way further than undergraduate studies. It's because of her that I have a enormous sense of appreciation for women. It's because of her that I'm here today: alive, healthy and headstrong .  So to wrapp up my rambling.... I'm a Mama's Boy!

Be Easy,
T

0 comments: