Thursday, May 8, 2008

Let Shit Rock...That's Life

So I had an epiphany when I was in the shower just now. I realized I DON'T know what I want in a WOMAN! I mean all of the typical things...Yes (i.e wonderful personality, sexy in her own way, great conversationalist, spectacular dresser, etc) But what else is there? What exactly is compatible with me? I was just worked up over something I'm not even sure is for me anymore. This shit is complicated dammit. For some odd reason, I got the ideology that I'll be great with a lady that loves Music as much as I do, loves kicks as much as I do, enjoys just coolin, laid back like crazy, and is allergic to boring conversations. But then there's the idea that my lady should be different than me enough to broaden me up to new things. Look...Bottom line... I don't care any more. Let shit rock is what I say. 

Be Easy,
T

0 comments: