Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Summer Love

So I'm basically stuck in Philly for the WHOLE SUMMER but ask me if I care..... NOPE. I'm not mad. I'm actually looking forward to this summer because A) I'll be working with my kids this summer and I get a weird sense of fulfillment when dealing with them. It's like I get a wonderful sense of satisfaction when I know, Im helping in their growing experience whether it be to help them with their grades or just help them through a tough situation. LORD knows when we were in high school, we dealt with a lot more stuff than just grades. So I feel as a Tutor/Mentor (My official job title), we must instill more support and motivation on them AND show them (by example) that SUCCESS is readily available to those who APPLY! 

 B) My BestFriend in the whole wide world is interning here this summer. Her and I haven't truly chilled because she goes to Boston College and I'm obviously attending Temple U. During summer months in the past she lives in Jersey and I unfortunately still reside in the Poconos; so you can see the conflict that occurs.... We already begun making plans for how we gonna spend almost every damn day together and apparently, a lot of Temple will still be out here as well. SOOOOO, ladies and gentlemen, this should be a rather interesting summer. So to wrapp up my ramblings.... I can't wait!

Be Easy,
T

0 comments: