Wednesday, May 28, 2008

So Ironic, it deserves its own post...

So being the bored person that I am, I'm up at 3:43 looking at Usher album reviews and I stumble across a site talkin about what he had planned for his release date. It was lame but right when I was going to another site something caught my eye. A person with the name CoolgirlTe wrote a comment saying she stay bumpin Trading Places... Being that I just said in my previous post that Trading Places was my favorite song off the album AND being that my name on here is Cool guy T just temporarily blew my mind...Craziness (Coincidence?)
Be Easy,
T

CoolgirlTe can't stop bumpin trading places  


2 comments:

T. Wilson said...

You have nothing else better to do...Craziness!

Cool Guy T said...

You have nothing else better to do at 2:51 in the morning than to hate.... Craziness!