Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Life

So I'm basically wrappin up my junior year and things are more gloomy than when it started. But thats Life, right? You can't know what happiness is until you've experienced pain. These are a few things I tell myself just to keep my sanity. I've noticed the most popular question asked my people in college is; "How are you?". Now from my understanding, people really don't care how you are. It's just a transitional question unless something is seemingly really wrong with you. I've realized that every time I'm asked that question, I think about how I am really doing in life and that pisses me off. I try daily to get my mind off the bullshit I gotta deal with and I'm reminded every time someone asks; "How are you?" So now the question is; "How are you feeling?" It's more of a "now" question (if that makes sense).

 To me, thats asking how are things at that very moment in time where our paths cross. I could be in a wonderful mood despite all of my troubles or feeling trash. Either way my response will be, "I'm cool". So a tactic I used to ease the stress is smoking; which, unfortunately, is becoming a little excessive. I don't need a stress reliever, I need to eliminate the thing thats causes the stress all together. Unfortunately, life is not that ideal. My stresser is financial problems among my family and I. This one major issues has then caused other things to go wrong (i.e grades, motivation). How can I escape this vicious cycle of stress and problems. I am in dire need of a panacea for all of this. What/who has the ability to ease the stress and create Happiness? 
So to wrapp up my ramblings... I need help.

Be Easy,
T

P.S. This has got to be the most random post I've done...

1 comments:

Teeny V. said...

I never see you anyway but from now on when I do, I'll try not to ask you "How are you," so you don't get pissed off. lol

On another note:

"Being happy does not mean everything is perfect, it means you have decided to see beyond the imperfections."

I don't know who said this, but when I'm feeling unhappy I try to remind myself of this every once in awhile, depending on how shitty life really is at the moment. Then I just chillax, sit back, and count my blessings.

Don't know if that was any help or not.