Sunday, April 27, 2008

I Like Her...

I'm embarking on something. Somethings happening and it's a little nerve-recking. I'm getting close to someone and it's so open-ended that I don't know what to expect. But thats it right there.... I shouldn't expect anything. Thats right. I shouldn't expect anything, I should hope for everything. Everything postive that can happen is what I should be hoping for. I am trusting in God that this person is going to affect me in ways only she can. No one else. God put this special lady in my life at this very moment in time help me; improve me. I appreciate, care, and Love God for that. Those of you who know me, know this situation ALL too well. Yall know that I'm crazy and many of you told me to fall back and let shit fall where it may (I messed that phrase all up didn't I)...Anywho, I didn't listen lol... I stayed consistent and look what happened... I broke the surface!!!! Now I realize that those of you who do not know whats going on are like... Well yeah, yall just don't know. So that's the JACK for you....lol

So after another one of our indepth conversations coupled with my persistence and consistancy, she realized that I am a genuine dude. So as a result, I feel like we reached a new level. We have a new understanding in a sense that I'm here solely because I care and I want to be here and vice versa. I do not have any ulterior motives or schemes. I don't run GAME, or play them. I don't map out a plan of action and execute it. All I do is enjoy her company. Spending time with her is almost essential because it takes my mind off all the problems I have. It may be a lil premature but I believe that everything happens for a reason so we are moving on a road of greatness. Now don't take this to mean that I think we are about to get into a relationship and all that good/complicated stuff. All I'm saying is that I'm trying to look at the BIG picture in this situation. You know how I know this is a road of greatness.... I know because all I wanna do is BE with her. Not be with her in the sense of a relationship but BE with her in the sense of two people enjoying spending time with each other. No strings, no expectation, no underlined meanings, just US...

We went to church today...Together. She invited me and I went. Now I didn't just go because she asked, I went because I know she asked for a reason. There was a reason why I was supposed to go with her to church today. That reason is beyond anything that me, her, and anyone can fathom. I heard an inspiring service that dealt specifically with things that I'm dealing with now. Ironically enough right before I left to go meet her, I was reading Bonita's "Become a Good Woman" post and the line that grabbed me was "You'll know why he's not a Good Man if he won't go to church with you"... SIGNS. That's powerful! Can you imagine the bond and strengh between two people when they're united not just by personal preference and interests but by their belief in GOD as well. That bond to me is unbreakable. I said it before and I'll say it again. Everything happens for a reason and God has a masterplan for us all. So to wrapp up my ramblings, I like her.

P.S... I know that EVERYONE thats in my life now is here to improve me. And I thank you guys for that.


Be Easy,
T

1 comments:

Cool Guy T said...
This comment has been removed by the author.