Saturday, April 19, 2008

I guess you had to be there...

So I'm in my 5pm class on thursday and just like any other day, I don't feel like being there. But this class turned out to be one of the funniest I've been to in a while. My teacher is Dr. Zhao who is Chinese(clearly) so you gotta pay close attention to what he is saying. Since people have been missing his class a lot lately( I wonder why?) he's been giving pop quizzes. So he is explaining that missing pop quizzes wont hurt your grade but missing class will. So this one chick clearly not understanding what he was saying started to beast on the fact that she missed a quiz because she had to leave early... 

So she is arguing with the Professor about "it not being fair that he had a pop quiz after he said she can go and how he deceived her and its wrong that the quiz will count against her when she asked if she can leave early.... So she is carrying on for TEN DAMN MINUTES....LITERALLY... sounding dumb as rocks until one dude goes......."Yo, Shut the Hell Up So We Can Start Class!!!!!!!!!!" lol I almost left the damn class, that shit was soooo funny I had to turn around and laugh at her..... So if you read through this post then you must really like me cuz Im writing it and I think its Dry lol..... I guess you had to be there

0 comments: