Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Today's NOT a Good Day... Or Maybe it is

Ok, So I'm blogging from my phone because its 11:30 and my day is already kinda basuda... I woke up cool, but then for some reason all of my money problems started to plague me. I somehow got worked up in paying my rent, phone bill, housing deposit, and just money to survive and i got tight... I'm really trying to enjoy today like yesterday but I guess my secret get-away came at a cost. I just seen Ms. Simplicity and that helped a lil but I need more. I need/want something or someone to make my day. A good conversation maybe, shit maybe even a damn hug will suffice.... Something . Be creative.

So yeah. My day is progressing very lovely actually. I turned to my love for help and she did exactly that. She calmed me down and relaxed the hell outta me. What would I do without her... Music, thanks babes!
~Memoirs of a Distant Mind~

Be Easy,
T

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Sorry to hear that babes
but be easy. And I agree, music
is always the best remedy in times like this. =)

Simplicity said...

Hey babe, sorry I wasn't able to help more but you know I got you just say the word! love you!