Sunday, April 13, 2008

Random Mental Excursions

Ok Ok... This and "A Good Man" post are old and gives a lil insight on what was on my mind...



Why? Why are times so rough at this moment in time? Why do I feel the need to write out my thoughts and feelings on this computer just to keep my sanity? Why do I feel like I am missing something or missing out on something? Is there something missing? I feel like everything is crumbling but yet I cope with it by believing in God and knowing that everything happens for a reason. Everyone always talks about being independent and not needing anyone and all that stuff but I feel that having some special significant other can definitely lighten the stress that goes on in your life. I know relationships can be one of the most stressful things a person can go through but when you find that right one, she can not only console and support you but also give you an overall sense of love and appreciation. I’ve said numerous times that I hate relationships but yet I yearn to be with someone.

Can I have a woman without a relationship? Can I experience love and affection without going through the ups and downs of a relationship? Nah, that’s almost impossible. What I think, is that when that right woman comes around, then the relationship won’t be work. It will be a never-ending vacation. It will be a journey through my heart and hers that I am anxiously waiting on. It will be my safe haven when things get rough. It will be my spaceship and she will be my pilot to guide me and show me things that no one has seen or felt. It will be a great escape to a wonderful island that only her and I know about. It will be wonderful, perfect and gorgeous.

You want to know why our relationship will be all of these things? It’s because my woman will be a Phenomenal woman. Her touch will feel like Christmas morning. Her smile will make me forget about all of my problems. Everything about her, the good and the bad, will improve my being and produce the man God made me to be. I know this because God made it so we will be together. Me plus her equals heaven on earth. I sit here, single and somewhat alone because its not the right time. She and I need to be in the right state of mind to create this togetherness that no one else can duplicate.  I want her. Sometimes I even think I need her, just to help me through life a little easier. I probably haven’t even met her yet but I know I will be more than willing to give her my everything so she can become my everything.

1 comments:

Madeleine said...

you suprise more and more mister
<3
i'll keep what you said in mind