Monday, April 28, 2008

Can I Live?

I'm tight! Lately, I really been feeling like I've had to defend everything single thing I do. I can't even scratch my ass without someone giving an opinion on the way it should be done (exaggeration but you get the point). Seriously though, no matter if what I do is good or bad, someone has had something to say about it. Look, I'm a grown ass man, so if I decide to do something then dammit thats what I'm gonna do. I don't deem it necessary to go into detail about the situations; I'm just venting a tad bit. Like I wish yall knew only half the shit I've been having to deal with and they all have been for NO DAMN REASON!!!!! 

Everything from insignificant sayings I put as my status on FB, to people talking and trying to start controversy. We too old for this shit. On some real shit though, I feel that people do things to make themselves feel better. Anything you can do to boost your own self-esteem, right? You give your opinion in the Light that your right and I'm wrong. Quick question... Who the Hell told you you were right? Couldn't have been the same person that told me I was right. Basically, I don't care if I'm right or wrong or if you think that I'm right or wrong. It's my Life. So to wrapp up my ramblings......... CAN I LIVE? I MEAN DAMN. CAN I?

Be Easy,
T

1 comments:

Cousin Chris said...

Let it out, T, my nigga, let it out.