Thursday, April 17, 2008

Mr. Bad Influence

I AM NOT A SMOKER. At least this is what I keep telling myself. For years I despised smokers. I hated when they walked in front you blowing their smoke that eventually comes in contact with you. It was always seen as slightly disrespectful. I would see them standing in the freezing cold just to smoke; looking crazy. Staying healthy was something that I took pride in. One of my favorite hobbies is playing basketball. You could tell when a smoker hit the court when they get sluggish and wheezy after 1 game. I said never that. 

I did good up and till last semester. I started hanging out with Elias and Francis, who both introduced me to Hookah. I got hooked immediately. Now I drink but smoking doesn't take you overboard like drinking can. I get this hyper sense of chillness running through me when I smoke. It started with Hookah then Mr. Bad Influence further introduced me to something called Cloves (maybe you guys heard of it lol). I knew I was heading down that path when I bought my first pack recently. That, to me, solidified the idea that I might have turned into a Clove smoker. (tisk tisk) So this is post is dedicated to Mr. Bad Influence, who has corrupted Ike, Eros, P, and me (just to name a few). Also through his corruption of me, may have reached CMoore as well...Craziness.... So as I rapp this up, I slowly reach over to my bag, grab my newly purchased pack and head outside to indulged in the somewhat addictive tobacco that is placed in every Clove and I think...."Damn you Francis lol"




1 comments:

Simplicity said...

Smh, this is sad the lifestyle we live.