Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Today Was A Good Day...

So today I went to my volleyball class; busted ass in the two games we played. Then I didn't feel like going to my Physics II class, so I didn't. I decided to go down to center city just to look around and clear my head. For some reason, when I got down there I had a sudden urge to smoke a clove, but I wanted to be in a stationary spot to chill and do it. It was gorgeous weather too, not to hot and damn sure not cold. 

Anywho(took that from Bonita), halfway down Walnut Street, just about where Urban Outfitters is, I remembered that there was a park(rittenhouse square park to be exact) up the street. So I decided to take a stroll and relax for a lil. When I got there, after I bought a shirt from UO, there was a small Hilary/Obama protest which was quite interesting because of the number of people that are so passionate about their candidates. AS THEY SHOULD DAMMIT!!! AREN'T YOU? So after I gave a couple OBAMA yells, I decided to sit down and enjoy myself.....AND THAT I DID! I jamm'd to a Mike Rizzy playlist (Courtesy of Mr. Francis) and I smoked a clove (Courtesy of Mr. Francis lol). A special treat was that they were giving away FREE BOOKS. So i definitely hopped on that shit. So after about an hour I decided to leave and fulfill my next objective which was to vote. 

I BARRACK'D THE VOTE!!!! Then I saw Bonita, had a rather scrumptious blueberry muffin coupled with a Snapple Raspberry IceTea and went to class. Basically the point of this was to show how much we can improve and MAKE our own day. I didn't have to buy three kicks, I didn't have to go to the A. Keys concert, I didn't have to own a million dollars to have a beautiful day. I took a day out for me and I gotta say... It was Wonderful


Be Easy,
T

4 comments:

B Harg. said...

Don't be acting like you aint buy 2 t-shirts today, I'm sure that was a big part of it... lol

Teeny V. said...

Hey..I didn't know you had a blog. But good for you for voting! Guess I can't be mad at you for the way things turned out...just the rest of PA!

Barbara said...

lol
i love the pic

Miss Mac said...

yea so i definitely wasnt hip to the fact that u blog. AND I recently discovered that very park. Its AMAZIN!