Friday, April 18, 2008

New Acquaintances (Happy Bday Aden)

So im coolin on Francis couch thinkin bout how much cool ass people i met recently... Its my girl Adens bday and she definitely hit the cool ass people list. Just met but linked together with similar interests and friends that brought us together. 

My belief in everything happens for a reason stands even more strong when I meet new people. Its like God crossed our paths for a reason unknown to everyone except Him. I keep faith in the fact that these people are in my life to improve it in some way, shape, or form. Cheers to my new acquaintances and may we all accept those who come into our lives with open arms because this is what God planned for us.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADEN!!!!!!!

1 comments:

missgideon said...

:) Cheers to new acquaintances!
Thanks for holding me down on my birthday!